The Canisius Commitment: Dedicated to Your Success
At Canisius College, our personalized approach can help you identify the right academic program, map a degree schedule that fits your needs, and hone your career networking skills. As a graduate student at Canisius, you’ll have access to:
• Career assessments: By utilizing tools such as the Strong Interest Inventory and the Clifton StrengthsFinder, we can help match your interests with the best career path for you.
• Career support: The Griff Center for Student Success provides professional document review, interview preparation, and access to thousands of employers through our online career portal, Handshake.
• Alumni network: With more than 50,000 active alumni, you’ll have access to a professional network that can help you launch your career. Graduate students take part in networking events and receive free access to Canisius Connect, our online student-alumni engagement portal.
• Professional development: The Center for Professional Development offers workshops, seminars, and certification programs to help you develop your résumé and enhance your skills.
The Canisius College Richard J. Wehle School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), a recognition that less than 5% of the world’s business schools have attained. Our Education programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), and our Counseling programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Buffalo: A city of opportunity
The Buffalo–Niagara Falls Region is home to 1.5 million residents and is the state’s second-largest major metropolitan area, exceeded only by New York City. Buffalo is home to leaders in health care, sports, technology, nonprofits, and corporate professions, which provide many hands-on training and employment opportunities for Canisius students.
The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus—located within a mile of campus—is a center of innovation and economic development with its world-class health care organizations, clinical research institutes, and burgeoning biomedical and technology companies. Canisius is located in the historic Hamlin Park district, a conveniently located residential neighborhood in north-central Buffalo. Our prime location provides the ideal backdrop for your graduate school experience.
The College is within walking distance of Delaware Park, the city’s most popular green space; a short bike ride or drive to the Elmwood Village, a bustling cultural district; and just a 10-minute train ride to historic Allentown or Buffalo’s stunning redeveloped downtown waterfront area. Canisius’s campus is within driving distance of exciting international destinations such as Niagara Falls and Toronto, Canada. The College is also with-in a day’s drive or an hour-long flight to most major cities in the Northeast.
Contact us to learn more about the Canisius Commitment
The graduate student experience at Canisius is built around you—starting with the admission process. You’ll be matched with a personal graduate admission counselor who specializes in your area of interest so you can get the relevant information you need and the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Canisius College Graduate Admissions
Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208-1098
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Counseling & Therapy
|Education of the Deaf
|Education of the Gifted
|Evening MBA Programs
|Human Resource Management
|MBA - Accounting
|MBA - Finance
|MBA - Human Resources
|MBA - Information Systems
|MBA - International Business
|MBA - Leadership
|MBA - Marketing
|MBA - Non-Profit Admin
|MBA - Sports Management
|Organizational Studies & Leadership
|Reading & Literacy
|Reading Master Teacher
|Sports & Fitness Management
|Substance Abuse Counseling
|Supply Chain Management
|Teaching Foreign Language
• Adolescence Education
• Anthrozoology (online)
• Applied Nutrition (online)
• Bilingual Extension (online)
• Childhood/Special Education
• Childhood/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
• Clinical Mental Health Counseling
• Coaching (advanced certificate)
• Data Analytics (full- or part-time)
• Differentiated Instruction
• Educational Leadership & Supervision (online)
• Health & Human Performance (hybrid)
• Higher Education & Student Affairs Administration (full- or part-time)
• Instructional Technologies & Curriculum Design
• Literacy Education (online)
• Master of Business Administration (flexible or accelerated)
• MBA in Professional Accounting
• Physical Education (New York State initial certification)
• Physical Education (online)
• Physician Assistant Studies
• School Counseling
• Special Education (advanced)
• Sport Administration (online or hybrid)
• Sport Product Development (online)
• Teaching Students with Disabilities—Adolescence & Childhood
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (online)
• WNY Teacher Residency Program
*may vary by program
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with