University of Indianapolis
You’re ready for an incredible journey.
You’re determined to help others while building an amazing career. And you’re not just any student—you’re you. Find the fit for you at the University of Indianapolis.
We’re ready to help you build a career around what matters to you. Personalized attention, experiential learning, and a student-faculty ratio of 13:1 are just the beginning of what makes UIndy special.
From the moment you join the Greyhound pack, you’ll have access to an unparalleled community of support. We’re here to help you boldly seize new challenges and seek out new adventures that’ll help define your future on your own terms.
• Live in one of our seven residence halls, and you’ll never have to walk more than 10 minutes to get to class.
• Get involved on campus with more than 70 student organizations to choose from.
• Meet new people! Our student body represents 44 US states and 68 countries.
• Cheer on our Greyhounds as they compete in 23 NCAA Division II athletic teams. Go Hounds!
• Meet Grady, a retired racing Greyhound and UIndy’s newest live mascot.
• Take a 10-minute drive to the heart of downtown Indianapolis, or ride the Red Line, the city’s rapid transit system, from campus to your destination. Internships, concerts, parks, museums, restaurants, nights out with friends—you name it.
• Make the world your classroom by exploring new countries and cultures with a trip overseas through UIndy’s Center for Global Engagement.
Find your place. Find your calling. Find your pack. UIndy is where you emerge you.
Named a College of Distinction
Recipient of 2020 Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
Ranked among the “Best National Universities” | U.S. News & World Report
Ranked as one of the "Best Colleges for Veterans" | U.S. News & World Report
Recognized as a “Best Value School” | U.S. News & World Report
Founded in 1902, the University of Indianapolis is a private institution offering 100+ undergraduate degree, 40+ master’s degree, five doctoral degrees, and a variety of certificate programs. UIndy is affiliated with the United Methodist Church, though a spectrum of faith traditions are represented on campus, including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism. And attending UIndy is more affordable than you might think. In fact, 95% of new students receive some form of financial aid.
“UIndy has significantly impacted me by giving me people I could go to for anything. I’ve gained a lifetime of friendships and great mentors. UIndy is a place where staff and faculty know you by your first name.”
“UIndy means home for me. UIndy has been a place for me to reach my potential and accept challenges with no doubt that my university would have my back, as any home would.”
"UIndy has shown me what I'm capable of. I found the woman I want to be in this lifetime because of how I was pushed and shown by faculty and staff what I can accomplish. UIndy is full of opportunities."
"UIndy's greatest impact on me was helping me direct my passion. They helped me navigate my interests and develop my career goals. I’ve always had a passion for helping others and solving problems. Now, I have a plan."